Home Lift

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Adam
Can staircase lifts be adapted for different staircase angles and lengths.

BTW
1. staircase lift is my 2nd choice of solutions, it may be impossible in my case and comes way behind a 'through the floor lift'
2. BUT do I design/buy a one person lift or one for a wheelchair
3. or do I forget all about my wife and my future needs and hope for the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NO)
this one is free. -

Details​

Perfect working order, such a shame unfortunately the lift isn’t right for our son recently bought a new house, All paperwork and instructions comes with its dismantled and ready for collection FREE ! Sheffield South Yorkshire area. PM for more details

Attachments

• facebook lift 4.jpg
    facebook lift 4.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi Adam
Can staircase lifts be adapted for different staircase angles and lengths.

BTW
1. staircase lift is my 2nd choice of solutions, it may be impossible in my case and comes way behind a 'through the floor lift'
2. BUT do I design/buy a one person lift or one for a wheelchair
3. or do I forget all about my wife and my future needs and hope for the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (NO)
As i said earlier, I looked into these but none at the 10ft ceiling and looked difficult to extend. New I dare say and as a special. All these lifts have inbuilt saftey features unlike the winch you stated in original post. Loads out there to be grabbed.

Back