Home is where the Art is

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeturner123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone else watching this program? What a lot of most amazing artists working in such varied materials and styles.

It makes me realise how limited my talent (what talent!) is.

Also, being so nosy, and a surveyor, it is so interesting looking round peoples hoses. How they choose, I can't tell and indeed I think it is great that a number of them chose BOTH item of art.

If you haven't, do have a look.

Phil

Yes we watch it in the evenings on the fire stick , brilliant artists. Well recommended.
In fact if it wasn't for the stick as we call it we would of gone mad as their is just nothing to watch
on evening telly , just endless repeats.

Sounds like it's available on demand? Which platform?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

as an artist myself i love the program, i must admit i dont get as much from my gallery when pictures are sold but i just love the process of oil on canvas..

stevebuk":2iky4awo said:
as an artist myself i love the program, i must admit i dont get as much from my gallery when pictures are sold but i just love the process of oil on canvas..

Thread side-jack: What kind of art do you do, Steve? and do you have anything online we can see?

Latest posts

Back