Hold onto your hats

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
To the chaps in the south west, wales and the west coast, good luck, hope the workshops hold out.
I'm a bit worried about my new garden building (first real test) and an oak tree which is on it's last legs, if it goes over it shouldn't hit anything but it would make a mess.

Hope the headline tomorrow isn't a garden building in Hertfordshire with a roof missing!!!

All the best chaps.

We're just on the periphery of the main path across the South Coast of Wales. Expected to be with us around 5am, it will at the very least be a power cut day based on past experience. Good luck everyone who is impacted.

As i drove home last night I saw a wheeley bin travelling up the road like a Dalek - quite surreal
I remember in the late '70s a dustbin emptying its contents over me as I went to work on my motorbike.
I remember in the same gale the cat rolling up into a ball and getting blown across the lawn.

I'm stuck into the sea Pembrokeshire west wales, it's going to hit us right in the face. Let's see how it goes !

it's already damaged a fence panel here, mega strong winds last night, hope it's not too bad for you down south, take care guys.

Screenshot_20220218-064536_Brave.jpg

The red warning now covers most of the South of England. I'm due to lead a walking tour in the Costwolds this weekend, starting today. I've had to contact all the (paying) walking guests and cancelled today. So we'll start tomorrow when it will be a mere yellow.

The red warning now covers most of the South of England. I'm due to lead a walking tour in the Costwolds this weekend, starting today. I've had to contact all the (paying) walking guests and cancelled today. So we'll start tomorrow when it will be a mere yellow.

Better safe than sorry

We have a surveyor, commissioned by our buyer, coming to check over our house today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will still be standing by the time he leaves - otherwise his report could make interesting but very concise reading.

Back