Hiring furniture repair companies

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanielleBruce

Reaction score
My family and I are planning to move to a new house soon. Before doing so, I want my leather furniture to look good as new, so I can bring them with me on our new space. I’m wondering how I will know if this furniture repair company I found online can bring them back to their original condition. What things should I know and consider? Please help me out!

It depends on how your furniture is made and what you are asking them to do.

Is it sprung? Does it need new springs or just new foam?

Perhaps it is just cosmetic? In which case you can go a long way yourself with a decent leather care kit.

Unfortunately furniture repair can often work out more expensive than straight replacement.

It has all the appearance of spam, doesnt it?
If it isnt, its on the wrong forum. If it is what kind of weird person would waste their time and ours?
Is it a cry for help? Is he so damn sad that this is the only way people will talk to him?
All these questions and more will be answered on next weeks episode of.....

sunnybob":382amgyk said:
All these questions and more will be answered on next weeks episode of.....

giphy.gif

My mum used to recover leather chairs and we all thought she was far to cheap and it was still expensive so be prepared for a hefty bill....

But yes a weird first post.

Adidat

RogerS":20kc4jhv said:
Woodchips2":20kc4jhv said:
I think with this as a first post he is on a hiding to nothing :wink:
Regards Keith
I always thought Danielle was a girls' name. Guess you live and learn ! Just don't call me Shirley.
Whoops :oops: Should have gone to Specsavers (hammer)
Regards Keith

Back