Hi to you all

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrollerman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow scrollers.

I have read many posts and decided to join in if I may as it looks very interesting here.
I look forward to joining in where possible.

Ronnie

Hi there Ronnie and welcome to one of the nicest places you can go for advice and good fellowship. I have been here for a while now and can say without reservation that this bunch are "da bomb". Kindness , courtesy and random moments of tooling lunacy in the most entertaining fashion . Go over the archived stuff and learn volumes of stuff at no charge. Find a better deal and get double the outlay back. If the guys here in scrolling can spare you , then check out our lovely hand tool department. I personally guarantee that the time you waste won't be a waste of time. A word of caution though, mentioning sharpening can be a trifle hazardous to your fund of spare time. Those threads can run on a touch. So hang loose and hang tough and just hang out. We certainly won't tell anyone where you are, that is if you won't tell on us.

Back