HI guys. If you like woodworking - A little american excess

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why do they have rooms for keeping mud in :D :D i like to keep it in the garden 8) 8)

frank

So where is the workshop? :shock:
Is there any more of the timber left from when they cleared the site and will it be included in the sale? :roll: :wink:

SlimShavings":3tzvk4kf said:
Did anyone notice the pool (billiard) table with the lolly column in the middle. Any reasoning behind something like that ?

Yeah I spotted that as well. Maybe it's the pool version of 'crazy golf'? :-k :wink:

It just goes to show what the americans think of as homes... I think my 1 bedroom flat wouldn't be big enough to house their utility room let alone something they would think of living in.

:?

I sooooooo want to win the lottery to get out of this shoe box!!!! First thing on the list is a house with a separate decent sized barn for guess what? :wink:

i just had too click on the "view sellers other items" :) :)
i didnt put an offer in because they wernt leaving the carpets and curtains
wouldnt you just love to build your own house ????

just noticed my credit card is up to the limit as well :(
maybe another time when i can get the yacht sold
mel

I guess there is no accounting for taste, for 4.5mill I think there could be many nicer and classier places to buy, but I still wouldn't say no it was offered to me for a fiver.

Latest posts

Back