Hi from Sunny Shropshire!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Having recently been made redundant/ retired, I find I now have now got more time to utilise the tools I started aquiring back in the 1970's! These include a Nutool pillar drill a Power Devil router and numerous other bits and pieces. To add to them I have just ordered a Ferrex bandsaw from Aldi as I noticed on this site that they now in stock 😀.

Which bit of sunny Salop are you in? I was born and brought up round Ludlow, but left in 1961 and never really went back apart from visits to then surviving family. Now 450 miles further north, so get back even less often. But it is/was a lovely area.

I live near Whitchurch, not too far from the English/Welsh border. I've been to Ludlow quite a few times over the years, and you are right it is a lovely area👍

Hi, and welcome to the mad house 🤪🤪.

Spend quite a bit of time in Hadnall and Upper Battlefield, but not since Cowvid!!
Shropshire hidden jewel in England 👍

Welcome Mikey, I’m in Shropshire too, a little village in Telford. I too recently retired and have found making lots of sawdust whiles away the hours. My supply of tools seems to increase day by day, so much so that I had to buy another shed for my wife’s things.
I occasionally make some toys, jigsaws and the like for he grandchildren though.

Welcome Mikey, I’m in Shropshire too, a little village in Telford. I too recently retired and have found making lots of sawdust whiles away the hours. My supply of tools seems to increase day by day, so much so that I had to buy another shed for my wife’s things.
I occasionally make some toys, jigsaws and the like for he grandchildren though.
i also make a lot of sawdust, and with having a log burner it means any complete cock ups can be repurposed to keep us warm! 🙂

Thanks for the welcoming words👍

Back