Hi From Scotland

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenneth.hilton

Still learning
Reaction score
Hi

New to this forum and wood working in general. (5 years)
I am employed in a wood working shed along with 3 qualified joiner so learning something new everyday.

Totally enjoying learning new skills but please forgive me if i ask something that is obvious to others

Here is just a couple of example's of some work done in our workshop both big and small. ( I recently discovered pyrography )

IMG_1344.JPG
10.jpg
IMG_0590.jpg

I'd a mate used to live out there. Near some large mound that had a phone mast on it(+ something to do with the water board) Been out a number of times visiting,him, and we'd walk his dogs up there.
Im in Glasgow, where workshop space it a premium, and few unless self employed can afford it. I expect out living in the sticks you can get something far cheaper, which is why I've always wanted to live somewhere like that. Big city has its advantages, but costs are seriously depressing.

I like the big plate and balls mate. Keep watching those qualified guys and asking a lot of questions. It’s the best way to learn your trade.

PS. Take your PPE really seriously too or you may end up like me with hearing aids.

Back