Hi from Salisbury

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volksfish

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Early days for me doing real wood work. I can turn my hand to Campervan interiors and Bambo fishing rods , but real joinery is what I’m hoping to pickup. Moving soon to a new house with a decent workshop, so will be kitting it out soon.

Hi from Salisbury as well!! Great to have someone very local. I’m on the journey into proper wood work too. Started with building a home office and then a workshop now doing a set of built in wardrobes. However hopefully doing more advanced stuff whenever I can find the time!

Hi from Salisbury as well. Not been in the mancave for some weeks now due to medical issues but hope to get back to it very soon.

Hi from Salisbury as well!! Great to have someone very local. I’m on the journey into proper wood work too. Started with building a home office and then a workshop now doing a set of built in wardrobes. However hopefully doing more advanced stuff whenever I can find the time!
Funny i started with the home office too.

Hi from Salisbury as well. Not been in the mancave for some weeks now due to medical issues but hope to get back to it very soon.
Hiho @Linus hope you are feeling better. Thought I hadn't seen you posting for a while.

Another from Andover here. Extreme noob learning as I go. Caught the bug and going to run with it no matter if it ruins me :)
That's the sort of optimism & can do attitude I like to see. welcome to the mad house

Hi everyone, also in salisbury and also on "THE" joinery journey! 😃 Just finished the garage to workshop conversion...well I say finished do these things ever finish? Floor screeded and covered
Plasterboarded ceiling and insulated
Walls boarded with multiple powerpoints
All I need to do now is build a new workbench, organise timber storage, arrange the layout and put up a cleat system for the hand tools... 🤣😂🤣
Welcome to the forum newbies and thanks for all the helpful posts old timers!

Back