Hi from Norwich

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodwork Journey Dean

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

New member, and still a new woodworker (around six months).
I’ve mostly made tools, upgrades, and workshop stuff so far, but I did make some clocks and things for Christmas presents that I was pretty proud of.

i started a YouTube channel because I’m a sufferer of chronic fibromyalgia, ankylosing spondylitis, and a collapsing spine. Woodworking on my good days has been an amazing escape and great for keeping me moving and positive mental health, so I wanted to share that.

I figured documenting my Woodwork Journey could be interesting for others because we all start out a bit rubbish lol

In my short time Woodworking, I’m already beginning to realise that the woodworking community is pretty damn special, and I look forward to being part of it moving forward 😊

Hi, welcome to the forum, loads of info available using search bar and ask questions if you get stuck! hopefully you'll enjoy your time here 🙃
Kev

Hello and Welcome , I prefer to call some of my work Rustic ;);) although others might see it as rubbish :LOL:

Back