Hi, From Michigan USA

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmercer_48083

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Gary, I have been a hobby woodworker for about 50 plus years and can't think of a more enjoyable way to spend my time. I just registered and am looking forward to learning new things from all of you like minded woodworkers. Happy to be here. Gary.

Hi Gary

Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find a lot to interest you here, and you will soon get used to the British sense of humor.

Gareth

Hello and welcome Flatlander!...........I have been told that the people in the lower parts of Michigan are called Flatlanders and those on the upper peninusla Yoopers.

By the way lots of people from Österbotten ended up in Michigan. I should have some distant relatives in or near Flint if they haven't moved away since we last heard from them some 20 years ago.

Heimlaga, I have just noticed your sinnature. I wouldn't worry too much about your translation into English. I have the same problem and I am English, but I have lived here in France for 12 years!!

You should see/hear my French :shock: :shock: Well, that might not be a good idea :oops:

Have a wonderful 2017 everyone :mrgreen: =D> =D>

Back