Hi Everyone

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alison Topp

Reaction score
This site was recommended to me, when I went on a 4 day woodworking course in Ilkley. Really enjoyed the course and the picture shows the result!
My head is buzzing with ideas, and looking forward to getting stuck into new projects.

Ali x

Attachments

• processed-afe7c316-5c1d-413a-b2d6-20ae2bd35603_UUsVJUQS.jpeg
    processed-afe7c316-5c1d-413a-b2d6-20ae2bd35603_UUsVJUQS.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 120
This site was recommended to me, when I went on a 4 day woodworking course in Ilkley. Really enjoyed the course and the picture shows the result!
My head is buzzing with ideas, and looking forward to getting stuck into new projects.

Ali x
Who did you do the course with in Ilkley and any feedback as there have been several people looking at training?
Hi ‘Linda’,
Phil here, welcome.
Spectric,
I was on the same course, run by ‘The Wharfedale Workshop’ in Ilkley. It was my second course there after a beginners’ box making course last year. Highly recommended.

Lovely workmanship Alison, well done.

Was that at Chris tribes old place?

It does look like Chris's old lace. I did a course with him, but he's retired now. I met the guy who took over (can't remember his name) and he seemed a good teacher.

Back