Hi everyone I'm a newbe here

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi I'm from Pennsylvania had to go abroad to learn some more wood working. Got your link from a friend from another forum. Hope I can be of some help to some of you and visa-versa. I love these woodworking forums learned a lot and tried to help out to the best of my ability. So if I through a curve don't be shy to tell me. I'm a big boy. :lol: At almost 400 lbs that's no kidding.

Thanks for the warm welcome I use mostly rough cut lumber white pine, and all the varieties of oak I can get my hands on for a half decent price. I plane and joint all my own lumber I'm mostly into building shelves and work benchs. But want to expand into other more difficult furniture. :D

Glenmore - Welcome! Did I read your first post right, was it 04:00Hrs. when you sent it? That's way too early for most people on this board :wink: But nothing like setting a good example eh.

Welcome to the site, Glenmore.
Hi Losos, suspect Glenmore posted somewhere around 10 PM, US time, the day before etc.....

Rgds

Noel

Yeah I did notice that I was the only active member it was around 10 or 11 oclock when I first posted. :lol:

Latest posts

Back