Quantcast

Hi All

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

A

Anonymous

Hi all long time no see, i have been AWOL and not had a lot of time of late to look through the forums to catch up on whats going on in the ww world. Well i finally got the ok to move to australia and have been working like fury to renovate the house before its sold and trying to fit paying jobs in to pay for the work on the house :lol: i know all work n no play . I will still be viewing from down under, and hope to get some free time as soon as we move .

sliver

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
As you can see, I'm a newbie so our paths have not crossed. Just want to say best of luck with the move. Hope all goes well & that it proves to be all you hope it to be.

Sliver.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey up, AP; long time no see indeed. :shock: So finally off to the Colonies eh? Good luck. Not sure to whom, but definitely needed by at least one party. :wink: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

A

Anonymous

Thanks all .
I will be moving just south of brisbane so its kinda warm all year round (25c - 35c summer & 10c - 20c winter) .hope i get more time out there to indulge in some WW antics .

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
anobium punctatum":1ogg7wpo said:
Thanks all .
I will be moving just south of brisbane so its kinda warm all year round (25c - 35c summer & 10c - 20c winter) .hope i get more time out there to indulge in some WW antics .
Very nice area, happy woodworking.

But

I was told by one expat that he puts his woodworkk tools away between November and Feb. Too hot. :shock:

But I'm still envious.