Hi All. Good to be here.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am Dave. I am 60 yrs old and I live in Coventry UK. I have a Studio workshop (12' × 12') and a woodworking shop (17' × 12'). I make all sorts of stuff. Mainly out of wood, but happy to use any material. I do a fair amount of electronics too.

Looking to get acquainted with like minded souls in the Coventry area.

Hullo. About as far from Coventry as you can get I’m afraid, but welcome to the forum.

I lived in Coventry for 62 years. Moved to Atherstone in 2001.
Also have two workshops - one mostly metalwork + CNC 2.5m x 10m the other mostly woodwork + Jewellery 2.7m x 7.6m

I don't usually review the "New Member Introductions" but your posting came up in the daily report.

I lived in Coventry for 62 years. Moved to Atherstone in 2001.
Also have two workshops - one mostly metalwork + CNC 2.5m x 10m the other mostly woodwork + Jewellery 2.7m x 7.6m

I don't usually review the "New Member Introductions" but your posting came up in the daily report.
Nice to meet you J-G, and thanks for responding to my post. What sort of projects do you like to work on? Mine are quite varied, but I have to fit them in beside a day job for at least another 2-3 years 😒

Hello Dave, I was born in Birmingham, and I worked in Coventry.
Welcome to the forum; you will find all sorts of interesting conversations and information here. Enjoy.
Austin

Nice to meet you J-G, and thanks for responding to my post. What sort of projects do you like to work on? Mine are quite varied, but I have to fit them in beside a day job for at least another 2-3 years 😒
Only another 2-3 years ! - I'm still (semi) doing the day job and I'll be 80 on Wednesday :)
My projects are also varied - many involving Clocks or clock-works, Turning in all manner of materials, 'Secret' boxes, Pens . . . . . . Have a look at my web-site.

Latest posts

Back