HELP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTR

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all i have always had a great interest in woodwork and after a good few years out of woodworking am just started to get back into it.
I have most of the power tools like routers,table saw, drills ,sanders,electric planer etc .
Now i am looking to buy a thicknesser/planer i have been looking at the DEWALT D733 portable thicknesser but then a seperate planer is required ,Fox F22-568 planer/thicknesser and finally the axminster aw106.
I am very intereted in the fox because seems to be very good value for money and spec the 3 year warranty is also good and free delivery any help is very appreciated thanks.

Don't know if you have space for a big machine but I have a Axminster CT150 for sale in the General Section of the site. I think you may have meant this and not the AW106 as that is a combination machine and has a thicknesses beneath.

I'd buy the biggest machine you can afford as you'll find you want it to grow with your skills.

Back