Help!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

can anyone shed some light on which wood this is?
it was given to me in what looked like old stairs or something.........i am now using it to make a cradle. if anyone can help please do.
hope the pics show enough of it.
DSCF0771.jpg
DSCF0770.jpg

Kenny.

thanks guys...........i thought it might have been beech........i didn't want to say and then turn out to be totally wrong :oops:.

dowels
thanks guys...........i thought it might have been beech........i didn't want to say and then turn out to be totally wrong .
gah whats wrong with being wrong if your right all the time wheres the fun in that. getting it right is from years of getting it wrong :lol:

Another vote for beech here.
I don't usually chime in on these ones since the timbers can be pretty obscure. But this time.... :wink:

yup its beech definitely positively scouts honour thats it guv :D er then again it might be, no its beech i think ???

It's either brazillian mahogany, or it might be beech. On second thoughts, I think it probably is beech.
John
PS virtually all wooden kitchen utensils are made of beech and will provide a side by side comparison

Back