Help with posting

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gwaithcoed":2kzzwpli said:
I wish to use part of a post to reply to. How do I highlight the part of the post I wish to reply to
Alan

The three buttons on the right hand side above the text you want to highlight, the middle one says “Like” - click the one to the right of it, that’s “reply with quote”.

As the gents above say.

You can either start your reply by clicking the 'quote ' bubble in the post you wish to quote - this will automatically start/ launch your reply post.

or

Start your reply as you normally would and when you get to the point you wish to insert the quote, if you scroll down your page you will see the previous replies below , you can click the 'quote' bubble in the post you wish to quote and it will be inserted into your reply at your cursor position.

More difficult to explain than it is to do.
feel free to practice in this thread.

nev":2kelebd8 said:
As the gents above say.

You can either start your reply by clicking the 'quote ' bubble in the post you wish to quote - this will automatically start/ launch your reply post.

or

Start your reply as you normally would and when you get to the point you wish to insert the quote, if you scroll down your page you will see the previous replies below , you can click the 'quote' bubble in the post you wish to quote and it will be inserted into your reply at your cursor position.

More difficult to explain than it is to do.
feel free to practice in this thread.

Like this (hammer) (hammer)

Thank you Alan

Back