help with a dust distractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

hi peeps,
i am a numudo

can anyone help me out of a rut, i am in need of a dust extractor on a
budget of 150 quid. i have been looking at the record rsde2 which seems to be the same has the rsde3 but in a different guise.what i want to know is the rsde2 a good basis for a system where several machines are connected at once,or if there are other alternatives, i might want to consider for the money.
iwas interested in buying the record bs350 bandsaw with the free rsd1
from d & m tools for 499 quid ,lol, but it worked out cheaper to buy the pippers seperate ,lol a big up for d & m tool .
cheerz 4 feed back

You can pick up the Rexon DE-1000a for £139.99 from the great Screwfix Direct, I use it with my router and no problems to date. Brief specs: 750watt motor, 1000meters cubed/hour air flow, 2 micro filter bag with window, floor or wall mountable and very reliable imho :wink:

Hi Bobby Dazzler

Welcome to the forum.

There are fundamentally different types of extractor available and we'd need to know what you want to use it for before being able to suggest anything. Extraction for router, circular saw, tablesaw, P/T etc.

Cheers
Neil

Ah ha, Bobby has edited his post :D Therefore my suggestion isn't the best for what he now needs....I'm going back to my kennel :)

hi ,
sorry rich.
neil , i have a 419 table saw ,router table,makita ls1013 sliding mitre saw,
record morticer ,record bs350 band saw,rexon bench joiner,pillar drill,and various power tools, biscuit jointer,sanders ,planes,etc.
i can't really see the need to buy a p/t at the moment has i order my material on par and my customers pays 4 it ,and plus it saves me a job,and a mess.
cheerz

[/quote]sitting under a tree is a fail-safe cure 4 seasickness

Back