HELP ! , Where can I buy one of these ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I's M6 thread and the thread is 25mm long , Axminster say " Around 20 weeks :eek: "

Prefer a UK supplier not china or Hong Kong

Thanks
37ED02C7-7304-43BF-8C97-977AEA670042.jpeg

I'm away from the workshop at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I've got one of those. I'll check later this afternoon when I'm back, and if it is there then it's yours!

rs components, axi or workshop heaven. you may need to cut a thread down.

bristol levers, in case you were unaware.

They were rare on early lathes, so operators used to say "look at the bristols on that" when they saw a nice pair.

That looks like a standard male-threaded ratchet handle, in which case you can try rs-online or any other supplier you might prefer.

I wonder if, under the new regime, I'm allowed to promote my own website? :)
All mine are female, but I could chuck in a short length of M6 studding, FOC, if you are buying a few. A dab of Loctite and you have male ones.

eBay!
Even if you bought one from a shop here, you still bought from China at that price
Aidan

And your point is ?

That despite your preference you probably have purchased from the far east, so your prefference may not be material to you thought process, so maybe next time you can get what you want more easily by not trying to avoid something you have not actually avoided

Aidan

That despite your preference you probably have purchased from the far east, so your prefference may not be material to you thought process, so maybe next time you can get what you want more easily by not trying to avoid something you have not actually avoided

Aidan

I thought his point was more about delivery than manufacture?

Back