Help required for scheppach hms 260 p/t

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manny

Established Member
Reaction score
I've actually got an old Scheppach HMC2600 combi planer/thicknesser but I believe they are identical to the hms260 as far as adjusting the tables, which is my problem.
I'm not having much success leveling the infeed table. I've had some photostats from NMA, but the diagrams are poor quality and I can't quite make out whats going on. I've loosened the 4 allen screws (2 on each side) but it appears that something else needs to be done. If anyone could give me a few tips I would be very grateful.

If you have contacted us at NMA and we have sent you the relevant help sheets but they are not readable then apologies. Please ring us on 01484 400488 and ask for John or Allan and they will be able to talk you through it over the phone,failing this, we can send you clearer drawings and instructions.Do not feel that you cannot ring us back and talk some more about it. Thanks.

Menatnma.

Manny, not knowing that particular model i cannot help except to say that you have to be very careful adjusting the allen screws. By turning them a touch to much can throw the setting out completely and they can be a pipper to set them right again. Which by the sounds of it you may have already done.

You only need to turn these screws a fraction at a time.

Sorry i cannot be more helpful but i am sure someone else will come to your aid.

Regards

Woody

Back