Help ordering from tuffsaws to Portugal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domingos

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi friends,
I'm relatively new to this forum so sorry if this type of post is not allowed.
I'm trying to acquire some tuffsaws blades but to my dismay they aren't shipping them to Portugal. I've asked them through email but due to the CoVID and to Brexit they don't know when they'll be able to restart shipping abroad.
My question is, does anyone know of a shop that sells their blades and that ships to Portugal? Yes, I know I can buy from other suppliers but I've read so many good reviews in this forum that I really really would like to try them out.
Can anyone help?

I'm also opened to other brands if need be. I need three blades with over 10 teeth per inch, but I can't find them around here.

They only supply direct, so you won't find them in shops.

Axminster may ship their blades to Portugal. Starrett may be available somewhere in the country. If you are really stuck get them sent to me, I will readdress and take them up the road to my post office. I am not sure if there is a size limit on international parcels, weight shouldn't be a problem.

I am not sure whether it is worth it- entirely up to you. looks like it will be somewhere around EUR8-10 https://www.royalmail.com/sending/inter ... l-standard. if you want it tracked etc then it will be a bit more.

it is no issue to sort it, and you can either pay tuff saws and have it delivered to me to forward, or tell me what you want, I will order it and you can pay me in £ or EUR.

You sir are awesome. That would be awesome. I can order it and have it delivered to your address. Of course I'll pay for the shipping . And please only do it If it's not a big headache for you.

It's the real helpfulness of people like Marcros that keeps me coming back to this forum. And it's certainly not the first time he's stepped up like this.

=D> =D> =D>

If it werent for the fact I still get visitors from the UK I might have taken him up on that offer myself =D> =D> =D> =D>

Back