HELP needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

offthewall

Reaction score
Does anyone know what these big boys are ?

My sister has these in her new house in Spain and we haven't got a clue what they are. Any help gratefully received.

thanks.

Attachments

• woodworkingmachinesinspain.jpg
    woodworkingmachinesinspain.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 213
The white machine on the left is a planer thicknesser, the machine on the right is a spindle moulder.

custard":1zov8r6i said:
The white machine on the left is a planer thicknesser, the machine on the right is a spindle moulder.

Both with a spectacular lack of safety guards!

I think the wrapped-up one in the corner is a dimension saw.

Cheshirechappie":268rb9vh said:
custard":268rb9vh said:

Both with a spectacular lack of safety guards!

I think the wrapped-up one in the corner is a dimension saw.

There are a few other bits on the floor :?

The long bit on the floor is the upside down sliding carriage for the table saw on the far left..

there is a power feeder behind the coffe table and the planer fence is inside the thicknesser :duno:. and the taped up bit would probably be the fence for the moulder, its much easy to transport in this way i assume.

it would be an excellent idea to return the items to the uk, i doubt it would be that expensive, have a look on shipley the website for a good quote.

adidat

Probably a few grands worth of machines. If you have a mate with a van perhaps you could persuade your sister to offer them free accommodation for a week in the sun in return for bringing them back.

That is assuming they can be loaded as they are probably quite heavy.

Thanks Folks, The holiday idea is a good one but I fancy that trip !!!

I just need to find a forklift truck driver who speaks English !!!!

Is there a good place to sell these machines if/when I can get them back here ?

I expect if your euros are te right colour, then he will probably understand, eBay is your best bet.

Adidat

Back