Help me decide

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tisdai

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

As some of you know I have not been arround for a while, it is to do with family and health so don't want to talk about it. :(

The advice I need is about which table saw to sell, I have a new TS200 table saw with the complete kit, sliding table and extension table, all still in their boxes, and a Kity 419 which also has the sliding table and extension table. I got the kity 419 and was going to keep that and sell the TS200, but now things have changed and I need to raise some money, I have an idea what you might say but here goes, sell the TS200 or sell the Kity 419, I am reluctant to sell the kity but if I would get more money for that then it will have to go, don't really want to but might have no choice.

So what would you think I could get more money for, any help will be appreciated.

Dave

It sounds like a case of do what is needed. You need the money so the kity has to go. The Axi TS200 is a great saw so its not like your getting something to make do with.

Yep guess your right Hudson, I'll stick it in the sale section here in a day or so once I get the chance to get some pics of it. Thanks for the reply m8 appreciate it, guess I was just putting off what I already knew.

Cheers

Dave

Latest posts

Back