Help in Ireland needed

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hi All

Yep, that's a strange subject heading I know, I just couldn't think of a short title that fits!

We've had a few approaches from people in Ireland (both sides of the border) asking about our products and we've been advertising in the Irish Woodturners Guild Journal but are suffering from a lack of availability of our products in Ireland.
The main problem is that many of our products are flammable so getting them to Ireland is slightly awkward, but by no means impossible. However, due to the minimum costs incurred, it needs someone able to put a fair amount of product into stock.

The solution as we see it is to appoint a wholesaler for Ireland to distribute our goods; they would need to be active in the woodworking market, especially woodturning, and to not be a retailer themselves.
Does anyone by chance happen to know someone they could suggest we contact? Or a trade journal we could advertise in for Ireland?

Might be a long shot but worth a try!

Thanks!

Hi Terry,

The best I can come up with is the contact details for a guy who imports & sells a lot of woodturning stuff,and is a Jet dealer - at least he might know of a suitable distributor. I'd better not post his details directly, though - PM on its way...

Cheers,

Neil

Back