Hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Just thought i'd introduce myself :D

I'm a self employed carpenter/joiner working within a small family Building buisiness (there's three of us)in the wirral,cheshire,merseyside and north wales area.

I was inspired to start building/making furniture....or more to the point having a go at it after watching a certain north american gentleman on DH&L :D and thought to myself.......if he can do it so can i.

My first project was a coffee table out of beech and a smaller table to match for the front room and i'm currently in the process of making a pair of corner units in the same style.

I found this forum by chance after looking for reviews for the leigh and akeda dovetail jigs and followed one of the links...and what a great find :D

Anyway...... this is me in brief and i hope to get more involved and increase my knowledge on the subject of furniture making.

Later

Welcome to the forum, Nailer. :D What did you decide between the Leigh and Akeda? Get a 'Rat...? :wink: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Hope you got a Leigh.
Welcome.

Noel

hi nailer welcome we seem to be getting a few merseysiders on the forum now :D

Hi Nailer,
Welcome to the madhouse There a very nice bunch of people on here I know because I am new on here myself and have found the bunch of guys and ladies to be very helpful and entertaining. One word of advise do not try and out gloat the gloat master I have seen people try and fail miserably.

All the best,

Rosco ( Chris ).

Latest posts

Back