Hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colsy_85

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm Colin. I live in Nottinghamshire. I'm a freelance mechanical engineer by trade, mostly doing design and assessment of machinery and structures and also project management. I've being doing basic woodwork/joinery for 6 months or so and have just finished fitting out my workshop to take on some wooden windows and doors for our old house. I have just bought a Kity Combination machine and have a few questions and can see that some members on here are very knowlegeble on Kity machinery. I'll be posting soon. I look forward to interacting with you all and learning from you.
Cheers,
Colin.

Hello everyone,
I'm Colin. I live in Nottinghamshire. I'm a freelance mechanical engineer by trade, mostly doing design and assessment of machinery and structures and also project management. I've being doing basic woodwork/joinery for 6 months or so and have just finished fitting out my workshop to take on some wooden windows and doors for our old house. I have just bought a Kity Combination machine and have a few questions and can see that some members on here are very knowlegeble on Kity machinery. I'll be posting soon. I look forward to interacting with you all and learning from you.
Cheers,
Colin.
Hello from Wolverhampton not too far from you , you are definitely in the right place for help and advise but sorry I can’t help with your machine as I have little knowledge on this subject but just wanted to say hi and of course welcome.

Back