Hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

colsy_85

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm Colin. I live in Nottinghamshire. I'm a freelance mechanical engineer by trade, mostly doing design and assessment of machinery and structures and also project management. I've being doing basic woodwork/joinery for 6 months or so and have just finished fitting out my workshop to take on some wooden windows and doors for our old house. I have just bought a Kity Combination machine and have a few questions and can see that some members on here are very knowlegeble on Kity machinery. I'll be posting soon. I look forward to interacting with you all and learning from you.
Cheers,
Colin.

mikej460

Established Member
Reaction score
Welcome Colin, I'm sure there are people here who can help you just don't ask how to sharpen something ;)

Bingy man

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm Colin. I live in Nottinghamshire. I'm a freelance mechanical engineer by trade, mostly doing design and assessment of machinery and structures and also project management. I've being doing basic woodwork/joinery for 6 months or so and have just finished fitting out my workshop to take on some wooden windows and doors for our old house. I have just bought a Kity Combination machine and have a few questions and can see that some members on here are very knowlegeble on Kity machinery. I'll be posting soon. I look forward to interacting with you all and learning from you.
Cheers,
Colin.
Hello from Wolverhampton not too far from you , you are definitely in the right place for help and advise but sorry I can’t help with your machine as I have little knowledge on this subject but just wanted to say hi and of course welcome.