Hello...still lurking around...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MMD

Not to worry the years will fly by, beforeyou know it you'll be back in the shop. The only problem you'll have then is trying to keep up with al the new tool designs.

Ahh good to hear you and junior morrisminordriver are doing well though!

Adam

MMD,
I can sympathize totally as I am only just am beginning to see the light after a near lay-off of 18months - although it is surprising what can be achieved in a 20 minute workshop session.

Andy

Hi MMD,

You have my sympathies - I'm three months into my own little 'sabbatical' myself :roll:

dedee":1ohi3nas said:
I am only just am beginning to see the light after a near lay-off of 18months
Thanks for letting us know that there is light at the end of the tunnel, Andy - although I was hoping it would be rather less than 18 months away! :cry: :lol:

Cheers,
Neil

Neil, don't worry think of it as 9 months each as the cause of my lay off was twins.
Double trouble but twice the joy - or that's what I've been told.

Andy

Thanks, Andy - I'd forgotten about your 'double trouble' :lol:

6 months to go, then... doesn't sound so bad... :-k

Cheers,
Neil

18 months in theory, but when they reach the age of two they want to start helping :shock: My son is now a demon with a screwdriver, will not leave my cordless drill alone and loves to play with the NVR switch in the router table :roll: I even bought him a drill of his very own from Woolworths but he must have sussed it was a cheap chiwanese one as the drill bit turns the wrong way when you pull the trigger :D Thus he much prefers mine.

Still, his baby brother is due in the next week or so - perhaps that will keep him occupied for a while!

Steve.

The 18 months I was referring to is the time it has taken for them both to sleep reasonably well. In our case that means they wake up only once a night - they never wake up at the same time of course.

As a slight deviation ever since we took them off cows milk and onto goat's milk their breathing and general nasal congestion has cleared up and therefore they sleep a lot better. If you think you your child has an allergy to cow's milk talk to a paediatrician and/or dietician before changing to goat's milk as there are nutritional differences.

Andy

Back