Hello , Remember me ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hello , Thought I would pop in and see how you all are ?

Been a while ( Years ) since I was active here

Hope you are all well and doing plenty of turning work

Cheers
:D

Hi Blister
Good to see you back. Hope you're OK, and not too put out by the Covid craziness.
Any massive pieces to show on that lathe of yours?
Duncan

Hi Duncan , I no longer show my work due to Trolls

However yes I am still active , CV19 has not got me yet
Hope you are OK also
Regards
Blister

Good to hear all's well Blister, as Derek said definitely a blast from the past. Shame about the trolls, I for one enjoyed seeing your work.
cheers
Bob

I'm a relatively new member of the forum and haven't seen any unpleasantness where people have posted pictures of their work.

Off topic chat is another story....

Hey Blister - whoosh, blast from the past for sure - and hope you and yours are good fella

PS - I'm selling even better machines now ;)

I keep my eye out on here still and try and help when I can but I'm no longer 'Jetman'.

All the best and take it easy and cheesy :D

Nick
Laguna

Hi Blister
Good to see you around again, I'm still using the Woodfast M910 I bought from you.
Barry

Hey Blister - whoosh, blast from the past for sure - and hope you and yours are good fella

PS - I'm selling even better machines now ;)

I keep my eye out on here still and try and help when I can but I'm no longer 'Jetman'.

All the best and take it easy and cheesy :D

Nick
Laguna

Hi Nick , Good to hear you are still around and doing your stuff , Good job i'm not active or you would need to do me a new Avatar :cool:

Latest posts

Back