Hello from sunny West Sussex

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d3m0n

Reaction score
Evening all, thought id get a quick post up with a short introduction.

I'm very new to the current woodworking world, but like many (over the lockdowns ) I have spent hundreds of hours on youtube watching of nonsense and eventually stumbled upon various makers, workshops, tools channels etc and it reignited the bug id had since spending hours in the shed with my late grandad when I was a youngun (now mid 40's) hammering nails into his offcuts.

Since then I've collected a vast collection of tools and supplies ready to move into our new house that will allow me the space to undertake some projects.

Ive joined this forum as a source of info and help from other people (hopefully with more experience than I)

So hello everyone and don't worry I wont be spamming the forum with "how do you....", "whats the best...." type threads as I know how to use a search bar ;)

I'm very new to the current woodworking world, but like many (over the lockdowns ) I have spent hundreds of hours on youtube watching of nonsense and eventually stumbled upon various makers, workshops, tools channels etc and it reignited the bug id had since spending hours in the shed with my late grandad when I was a youngun (now mid 40's) hammering nails into his offcuts.

Since then I've collected a vast collection of tools and supplies ready to move into our new house that will allow me the space to undertake some projects.

Ive joined this forum as a source of info and help from other people (hopefully with more experience than I)

So hello everyone and don't worry I wont be spamming the forum with "how do you....", "whats the best...." type threads as I know how to use a search bar ;)
Search bar? You know about search bars?

I know about bars.

Welcome aboard the good ship UKWS. The more photos you post the more help you’ll get.

Welcome to the forum for the permanently bewildered. If you're not bewildered now you will be in a while! Just to comment on your use of search bars, I must take slight umbrage. Have you tried using the Toolstation search bar? If you don't know the exact wording for the article that you are searching for, you are not going to find it! Best bet is try the other lot, their search engine is a little more logical lol

"Sunny west Sussex"? Corr. I bet it isn't today. It's as grey as a .........
Hey guys he knows about search bars. Wow! 😁🤣 Now can you tell us how to........

Back