Hello from sunny (for once) Wigan!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelasershark

Reaction score
Just re- joined, I was a member years ago but no idea what happened to my account. I am mainly into lathe work and laser engraving, I am a welder / diesel fitter by trade having served my apprenticeship many years ago making double decker buses, "Little Gem" buses (remember them?) and huge airport fire engines. I love to tinker with many things, and can fix most things too! Anyhow, hope to get more involved this time around!

Just re- joined, I was a member years ago but no idea what happened to my account. I am mainly into lathe work and laser engraving, I am a welder / diesel fitter by trade having served my apprenticeship many years ago making double decker buses, "Little Gem" buses (remember them?) and huge airport fire engines. I love to tinker with many things, and can fix most things too! Anyhow, hope to get more involved this time around!
Welcome (back) to the nut house 🤪 I look forward to seeing posts of your turnings

Welcome (back) to the nut house 🤪 I look forward to seeing posts of your turnings
Sneak preview......
Oak gearknobs with insert. Also an unknown wood that I found in the shed! Incredibly hard and heavy.

Attachments

• 274853167_346949520652198_7396868032060061317_n.jpg
    274853167_346949520652198_7396868032060061317_n.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 23
@@thelasershark yes I am a member at WW, I used to post photos of my Woodwork and others things; but don't write there anymore;

Back