hello from sunny donny

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ukstew40

Reaction score
hello guys and gals
i just though i would say hello . with me been a new bee to the forum .
i have been a joiner/carpenter for just over 20 years,,
i have worked on pretty much everything , bench / forum work/1an2 second fix , finshing joinery /kitchen installation .roof's ,and woodern boats , inc old norfolk board cruiser and a listed ex army patrol boat . i have even made the odd pine and oak stair with kite winders ,, the last stair i did was a oak with stainless steel box section newel post very nice .
i will put some pics up later if anyone is interested , look forward to chatting and posting with you all ,
regards stew

Hi Stew & welcome, good to see a fairly local lad.

Post your work, we like to see what others are doing.

Cheers.

I think that's at least three of us from the Doncaster area now, welcome to a great, friendly and very helpful forum.

Wherabouts are you?

doctor Bob":2qlcz2k1 said:
it's never sunny in Doncaster :lol:

So I googled Matching Green to find something to slag off about it......... err..... never mind. :roll: :lol:

Welcome Stew , from not so sunny Pontefract......They are a good bunch on here mate ....and some of em are from darn sarf,who'd o thought it eh ?

seriously some good folks on here from top to bottom and both sides of blighty..

Dave

i tryed to post some pictures with a little right up the pictures are on flicker and photo bucket but it wouldnt let me any ideas ,
stew

you need three posts before you can do anything exotic...so just post an "OK" reply to this and you're in!

Sorry, bad info...just found this in another thread:

"You can upload images directly to the forum server from your first post as long as the file size is 256Kb or less ( most JPG images of 1024 pixels or less come well under this)

Use the Upload attachment dialogue below the New post dialogue box.

'Browse' (to locate the file on your computer) and 'Add File'
Attachment:

Posting restrictions only apply to Off Site URL's"

Hello Stew from sunny Westwoodside............great to have another Doncastrian on board =D> =D> =D>

Welcome aboard Stew,

I may not hail from Donny but my parents do - I remember running around on the town moor as a nipper and catching the bus for 7p to go to Binns...!

thanks for the warm welcome guys ,, glad to know theres a few donny lads on the forum and a few in the yorkshire area ..
stew

Back