Hello from Plymouth

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi drobinson87, That planer thicknesser sounds cheap, If it's ok I'd snap it up it will save you hours of sanding. I've used this Makita sander for decades it doesn't rock or tip. I had a monster Elu before it was a nightmare to use on veneers so got shot. Pic of Makita sander, it's an old one but still works fantastic, can't see the model number though but someone will know.

Hi Tony, wouldn't know too much about the planer thicknesser if I went to view it. If it even turned on I would just assume it's working fine.

I decided to purchase a decent belt sander and will hold off on any big purchases for the time being. Picked up a Makita 9911. Hopefully I can learn about woodworking with the gear I already have, stacked up on lots of pallet wood to mess around with for now.

Cheers.

Oh that's interesting, being born and bred Plymouth I had just assumed they were everywhere. I'll take some photos of mine for you.
That's the one, thank you. Yes, they are everywhere in Plymouth. That's what intrigued me in the first place. My very first reaction was "wow, everyone has a boat in their back yard".

Back