hello from me :).....and what else do i need to buy!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all for your previous replys, great to get some thoughts and advice from folks that know what their doing! I know as with all things i know theres loads of ways of going about it, looking though the forums and having a chat helps the ideas flow for sure so well pleased to have joined up :) Got another night of interwebbing and im getting closer to to having a decent beginers kit set up so alls good :)

Hey head clansman, am interested and will send pm in a mo.

Thanks,

Dean

Hi dean

I'll post some pics tomorrow for you, even if your not interested maybe others will be, give me some time to take some snappies first. hc

hi

Right guys, for those of you who has shown some interest , just started taking some pics ,my toshiba camera decided to give up the ghost jambed open and died the death , so back to the old phone camera .

all the larger items are for collection only, before you pm me ( please check my post code (DT4 0LL ) Weymouth Dorset and what it likely to cost you to to get any item you may like to buy first . My address will only be given to those who purchase any items from me . It's a first come first served prior to payments being made . pms only please.

All pms will be replied to .

OLDER PARTS FIRST .

My aim is to show what the condition is of Mk3 work centre. I have had it since the mid eighties , it done a lot of work in that time but still has a lot of life left in it the paint work in no way affect it's working capabilities . In this pic it is (only) the workcentre body for sale with no saw, or attachements , it has slight damaged to the on / off switch which can easily be repair it is at the moment removed from the saw .

Please NOTE (the two chrome brkts shown in pic is not included in sale these are part of the sliding table attachements and will be sold with the sliding table )
mk3 workcentre

Photo-0010_1.jpg

sellin price £35

Original over head saw guard and sliding carraige .

PDR_2476.jpg

selling price £15
original router top and guard , (in need of a repaint)

Photo-0023.jpg

Photo-0024_1.jpg

Photo-0025_1.jpg

selling price £20

original saw guard sanding disc & brkts stops for over head routing

Photo-0005.jpg

selling price £10

original extension table ONLY this does not include the workcentre its (shown) on side of workcentrte and as an outfeed table) can be used at full height and when over head trenching with saw or router at lower level . this table is in good condition never actually used it much at all just stored away .

Photo-0011_1.jpg

Photo-0012_1.jpg

selling price £50
NEWEST PARTS

triton parts purchased earlier last year .

first overhead guard with dust extraction buit into it .

Photo-0006.jpg

please note the triton workcentre manual shown here is not included in this lot

selling price £18

And last of all the sliding table . in these pics you will be purchasing just the sliding table it does Not include the workcentre

Photo-0009_1.jpg

Photo-0007.jpg

Photo-0008_1.jpg

this item cost me new early last year £176 plus carraige .

selling price £99

so there it is an over all a selling price total of £247

PS oh yes forgot to say chaps it's only here till monday morning then off to ebay with a reserve price as a job lot

Back