Hello from Belgium

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AXAA

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Anny, nearly retired secretary, loving woodworking specially miniature work. Right now, I have 3 projects on the bench : a lowboy and the 1903 De Dion Bouton both 1/12 scale and a sculpted oak box.
I learned woodworking through videos and now attend evening courses : cabinetmaking/sculpture.
Hope to learn more through this forum.
Anny

Welcome Anny, your in the right place if advice is what you want, I have had loads of help from forum members all for free!!

Stew

Welcome to a brilliant forum, I think you'll find common interests with one or two members in particular.

Lovely part of the world you're from, I was last there in summer '81, extremely hot cycling up those endless hills heading for Luxembourg.

Hello Anny, welcome to UKW, it's a great forum for advice and general woodworking discussion. I travel through Belgium six to eight times a year but don't have time to stop very often, apart from when negotiating the Brussels ring road which sometimes reminds me of the M25 car park around London with which I am also unfortunately well aquinted :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bonjour Anny, je vous souhaite bienvenue des Fagnes au forems de UKW.

Nice the Belgian community is growing in numbers. The more the merrier.

Back