Hello Everyone!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orcamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
This is just a little hello from HM (who has been somewhat transparent most of the first part of this year due to busy-ness! So apologies for that.)!!! :D

Good to see some old faces in here, glad to see you are still posting and doing well with your projects! :lol:

cheers
HM

What ho, old lepidopter. :D That's nice; now I can say "Ooo" and "Wow, nice" about your desk. Worth the wait methinks :wink:

Cheers, Jester

Hi HM :D

Great to see you again.. BTW you computer desk looks very nice - can't wait to see it finished :D

Well thankyou for rolling out the red carpet for me, it feels very nice under the poor old feet! I just thought I had better join this expanding forum as most of you have now sneaked over here! I am not going to leave MSN, but it is always best to have your wings fully spread (as moths say!).

Thanks for the kind words about the desk too. I too would like to see it when it's finished!!! :lol: I'll keep you all posted, don't worry about that!

cheers for now
HM

Latest posts

Back