Hello Everyone,

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sawhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just joined UKW and very pleased with what I have seen so far. I am retired now after 40 years as a professional photographer. My workshop is small but I do have a good selection of manual and power tools. I work mainly with scrap wood (pine). I'm not the best I can be but I try. I'm looking forward to learning better ways of doing things.
Cheers.

Welcome, it's a lovely place full of wise heads to offer advice.

Someone will be along shortly to make a joke about the subject of sharpening.

Looking forward to lots of good quality pics.

#wave and welcome. Plenty of silly heads to go with the wise ones, life is all about balance.

I have just joined UKW and very pleased with what I have seen so far. I am retired now after 40 years as a professional photographer. My workshop is small but I do have a good selection of manual and power tools. I work mainly with scrap wood (pine). I'm not the best I can be but I try. I'm looking forward to learning better ways of doing things.
Cheers.
Hi sawhead, welcome to the looney bin, we have a secret santa going on if you want to join in names are being paired at the end of the month.
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/threads/2021-secret-santa.132561/

What a lovely warm welcome from you all. I'm really looking forward to this adventure. I can feel already the kind of forum this is and it's a good feeling. Hope to show what I've done so far and wait for the comments (banter included).

Well this should be fun. Can't wait to picking up some woodworking jargon - and learning a bit too.

Back