Hello everyone from a Prestonian living in southern germany.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I_A_N

Reaction score
I first started out in woodwork many, many years ago through my grandad but since leaving college and moving to Germany I never had the space or time to do much. After moving to a larger place with my wife I have managed to creat a small area where I can start to get back into woodworking.
I am now basically starting from scr again, buying tool and really / watching tips, which is how I found this forum and enjoyed everything which I have read up to now.
cheers, Ian

Welcome IAN. You may want to hook up for a chat with MikeK (one of our admins) he is Bavaria/baden-Wurtenburg based so will probably be in a good position to give you pointers on local tool/wood availability etc over a nice Bratwurst und weiss beir

Welcome to the UKW, Ian. I'm now just south of Darmstadt in Hessen, but used to work in Bavaria, Baden Württemberg, and a few other fun places before I retired. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Thanks guys, I live in Bavaria, southwest of Munich on lake Ammersee, not far from the Sauter shop 😉

Latest posts

Back