Hello everyone from a Prestonian living in southern germany.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

I_A_N

Reaction score
I first started out in woodwork many, many years ago through my grandad but since leaving college and moving to Germany I never had the space or time to do much. After moving to a larger place with my wife I have managed to creat a small area where I can start to get back into woodworking.
I am now basically starting from scr again, buying tool and really / watching tips, which is how I found this forum and enjoyed everything which I have read up to now.
cheers, Ian

Droogs

Is that chisel shar ... Ow
Reaction score
Welcome IAN. You may want to hook up for a chat with MikeK (one of our admins) he is Bavaria/baden-Wurtenburg based so will probably be in a good position to give you pointers on local tool/wood availability etc over a nice Bratwurst und weiss beir

MikeK

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UKW, Ian. I'm now just south of Darmstadt in Hessen, but used to work in Bavaria, Baden Württemberg, and a few other fun places before I retired. Let me know if I can help with anything.

I_A_N

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I live in Bavaria, southwest of Munich on lake Ammersee, not far from the Sauter shop 😉

Latest posts