Hello All

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philly

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just a quick post to introduce myself. My name is Phil and I live in Poole, Dorset. I'm married and we have a little girl aged 2. I love woodworking and spend my spare time making furniture (and jigs, improving my workshop, etc, etc.). I spend my days working in an office (and lurking on woodwork forums).
I hope to share my w.w. experiences with you and hopefully the odd laugh!
Regards,
Philly :D

Hi philly and welcome . Lots of good stuff to read on the forum hope it does not keep you away from the workshop though . Most of the people here are a very helpful bunch and your quite right too many tools bah utter rubbish no such thing, too small a workshop different matter :lol:

Personally I thibk it's "two clamps good, four clamps better, twelve clamps still noy enough...."

Hi Philly and welcome, just watch out for those who would seek to set you on the slippery slope of hand tool usage :lol:

Scrit

Hiya Philly, pull up a chair. Hmm, maybe we should all be posting a mini bio? Could be good for a laugh... :lol:

Oh, and just to stress that when Scrit says "watch out" he means it in a positive way of course. "Keep watch for", "take notice of" that sort of thing. Didn't you Scrit? Eh? Eh? Nudge, nudge... Guided tours of The Slope available 24/7 round here :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":2bixmrfu said:
Oh, and just to stress that when Scrit says "watch out" he means it in a positive way of course. "Keep watch for", "take notice of" that sort of thing. Didn't you Scrit? Eh? Eh?
Course I do, Alf :wink:

Scrit

Back