Have you heard the word?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bird is the word, ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba.....

New series double bill last night and saw Blue Harvest for the first time on Sat night

Too many favourite clips to quote but one that always makes me chuckle was the one where Stewie had loaned Brian some money and he was being a bit tardy with payment, Stewie then proceeded to knock the living rubbish out of him.

Little later they were on a plane with Brian sipping a cocktail, Stewie sidles up and asks if they were now cool, an incredulous Brian asks "Cool!? You beat the rubbish out of me and lit me on fire you b*****d, now p**s off"

Sorry chaps, but if that is what scriptwriters are coming up with nowadays, then it's no wonder that the stations are in financial difficulties.

Rich.

Like most things of that Nature Rich, you kind of have to 'get into it' ...
"Family Guy" is bitingly funny once you get a handle of the characters in it.. its really well put together.

Difficult to 'get that' from little quotes and clips.

Its good once you get a 'hold' of whats going on. :lol: 8) :lol:

Like the once a season fight with the chicken, now that is funny

Any show that has an old man who walks with a frame and is a paedophile as a regular character has to be rewarded for its bravery

HERBERT ! The Paedo.

Ernie the Giant Chicken...

Glenn Quagmire is superb, ( Sex Pest )
Cleveland & Loretta brown ( the 'token coloureds' )

Joe Swanson disabled neighbour...

Tricia Takanawa... aisian reporter

and the best of the lot OLLIE WILLIAMS the weatherman at the tv station.

It really is well written...

Alchoholic talking culture-vulture dog... inspired !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ollie Williams is class....."IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS" thanks ollie....lol...

and Cleveland when he was the auctioneer going at 100miles an hour when he got hit on the head... lol....

quality characters all thru... and i thought south park was risky with their character 'Token' the black kid... lol

if you haven't seen it already you must watch 'Blue Harvest'
the dvd is so worth buying for the behind the scene's footage of them with George Lucas and the guys at ILM etc so that they get the characters and story correct... lol...

Join the Dark Side

ClevelandD2

Back