Have a nice day at the office, dear

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
Morning all,
I'm starting a new job today! Actually, I might as well say I'm starting a job, as I haven't had an employed job since 1991. I've been self-employed, and whilst some years I earned a very good living, most were modest and some downright dire. I did an MBA a couple of years ago, and had begun to think that it had made me totally unemployable.

However, a very nice gentleman (I have to say that, he may be watching :) ) has come to the view that I may possibly be an asset to his organisation.

Must make sure I'm wearing clean underpants.

Cheers
Steve

Good Luck Steve

What job are you doing? I you don;t mind me asking...

Good luck, Steve.

Making you start on a Friday, eh? They must be keen to have you :).

Congrats, Steve :D - does this mean we'll be seeing less Steve Maskery projects in GWW?? :(

Cheers,
Neil

Well done Steve, glad to here of others contributing to my pension funds :D

Another '1st' for you, '1st' on the Gallery and now Job Start on the '1st',

Does this mean we will need to update to a more "Executive" pose in future :p :D

Well done, Steve \:D/ . I hope the new job goes well and it doesn't eat into your workshop time too much.

Gill

well done steve have you got a clean hanky and did the wife make you spam butties for your lunch box :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Thank you all. It has been a bit of a "first day at school" sort of feeling, but I'm taking the view that life begins at 47.

I always was a late developer.

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve

Congratulations and hope you enjoy it.

DaveL":47goau30 said:
I find wearing the right colour underpants helps. :roll:

I couldn't agree more Dave, it always helps to be wearing the right colour.

Cheers
Neil

Newbie_Neil":wmwrm1rm said:
DaveL":wmwrm1rm said:
I find wearing the right colour underpants helps. :roll:

I couldn't agree more Dave, it always helps to be wearing the right colour.
Rather disturbingly I find myself idly wondering what the "right" colour for underpants is. And how does a new employer know? 8-[ Help me...

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back