Have a nice day at the office, dear

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had a first day since 1963 :cry:

Seemed to remember I was feeling overwhelmed. Did we wear underpants in those days :oops:

yep well done - seems your not telling what you are up to.
Working for the government maybe? Tax office? Estate Agent? - Traffic Warden? :lol: :lol:

Andy

Alf":26he0sp7 said:
Rather disturbingly I find myself idly wondering what the "right" colour for underpants is. And how does a new employer know? 8-[ Help me...

Cheers, Alf

Now then Alf, Neil and I both work with computers and we know that everything should be nice and logical but, some things just don't work like that. When they do suddenly work for no apparent reason, you have to have something to tell the rest of the team as to how you fixed it and wearing the correct colour underpants is a long standing explanation. :roll:

Oh and you should never tell anyone what colour you are wearing anyway, trade secrets you know. :wink:

I bet you are really glad you asked now. 8-[

Yes, but it is not only computers that Steve is working with.
:)

No doubt we will be discussing the ongoing GW thread in the office today.

Cheers
Steve

ahhh Steve's making paper for the Magazine!

SO! S.M,
One week in, how's it going mate?
Probably got a better idea now. Just hope all is what you hoped it would be.
Cheers my boy & congratulations!!!!

Sliver. :D :)

so steve with being the new boy have you found out who takes suger and milk .and will you be able to take home all them nice tools to test like andy :wink: :wink:

Hi Y'all,
Yes a week already!
So far, so good, nice bunch of folks, and I've succeeded in making such poor tea that I don't get given that particular job too often. Vertical learning curve though, I am from Barcelona, I know nothing.

No tools to play with! (Well actually I have drilled a few holes in walls this week, if that counts).

Thanks for all the good wishes,
Steve

Back