Has Axminster gone insane?!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alf

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's about Axminster, but no way is it on topic. This very minute I've received the latest email news from them offering:

As St Patricks Day celebrations approach, they will not only be fuelled by pints of the black stuff, but also by the recent Irish rugby teams success over England in the Six Nations Championship.

In appreciation of our many Irish customers, Axminster has a fantastic half price offer on a limited number of Canterbury Irish Rugby Shirts - normally retailing at £45 (JJB Sports) and offering them at an amazing £22.50 inc. VAT
What?! :shock: Fine for all our Irish members (and bless you all for resisting the temptation to mention the events of last weekend, btw), but for heaven's sake... I didn't think even Devonians could stoop so low. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Off to sing three choruses of "Swing low" over the inbox to exorcise it :D

Sawdust Producer,

But who on earth would buy them? :twisted: :twisted:
They're not worth much - I doubt they could give 'em away! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheap at twice the price and well worth it. How many England shirts were burnt last weekend !!!!!!!!!! at least the tears could have put the fire out!!!!.
I'll take 3 please!!
Jeff
Sorry Alf couldn't rsist it
We don't get much to gloat about very often so you gotta savour the moment.

Oh no.

Tomorrow, Axminster will be selling England cricket jumpers as well :roll: . :)

Or possibly a "DIY cricket bat kit" for West Indians? Let's face it, they could do with some new batsmen.

Yours

Gill

Back