Has anyone had dealings with SIP customer service?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fretnot

Established Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for a sollution to some issues I have with an SIP product and the retailer tells me they have phoned Dan Hudson at sip many

times but as of yet what is needed, does not seem to be forthcoming

Have you had good service, when there have been issues with your sip?

I started off my hobby workshop with a SIP 10” table saw, 12” band saw, 10” sliding mitre saw, they all went wrong lots of times from day one. They have all been replaced now with better machines. I broke them up for scrap. I also scraped all my Clarke machines. What a waste of money.

We had a welder repaired under warranty a few years ago.
It was bought through a local tool shop who have been dealing with them for years, so not sure if it was their relationship with SIP that made it so easy but it was all good from our point of view.

Have never had a issue with customer service ,on the odd occasion if have contacted them about spares/accessories they have replied quickly and sorted out my needs. I have a p/t - 14" bandsaw -dust extractor all from SIP and have had them for a number of years ,they are only used for hobby use so dont get abused and the only problem i have had is a blown capacitor on the p/t.

Back