• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Harrison Union Jubilee lathe package 240v

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trextr7monkey

Established Member
Reaction score
As originally supplied to schools and colleges for training purposes. Very reliable and can be adapted for all sorts such as sanding and polishing etc easy to maintain and very little to go wrong. This is a professional grade machine that will run for long periods. I have had several lathes over the years and this is the smoothest with no vibration at all
The machine is 240v single phase, and has 40” long bed. It has a reverse switch fitted and is 3 speeds
Breaks down into 3 bits
for transport but it’s a heavy machine probably about 200kg I have an engine crane that lifts it easily.
A very detailed description can be found on
www.lathes.co.uk in the Harrison section
More compact than the Graduate model but a very capable lathe. Last one of these went to a professional bagpipe maker.

Has tool rests for in and outboard turning and a pair of 11” faceplates (Right hand and left hand) this can be used as a sanding disc in conjunction with the wooden box which clamps to base on outboard side as well as for more conventional turning.
A curved bowl turning rest
3 full size chisels
Tailstock Chuck on Morse Taper 1 arbor with key, and a set of spur drive centres, revolving centres
Machine runs very smoothly with no trace of vibration. Weighs approx 200 kg beautiful machines to work on as everything feels solid.

Located in north Cumbria 10 miles away from Carlisle. CA7 and 15 miles from Penrith

£650

Assistance with loading is available at this end either in pieces or complete but feel free to bring a strong mate. Will fit in most cars with seats down.
Any questions just ask
F56FC536-7014-4EFF-AAC8-9C75C4D1E762.jpeg
962AE4CD-96A4-4F88-AAB3-C6F8158D5FAE.jpeg
5C773042-B580-4996-8FFC-DBAB00B5560F.jpeg
97DD71F8-A312-4540-9332-841595E0EF48.jpeg
931A5295-32BF-4E83-A621-62EF097418F0.jpeg
8B70CBE7-C968-4D42-A36E-F8C2EEFBECED.jpeg
60569394-29C8-42ED-98EF-8532D74F67F2.jpeg
C4172D2D-1449-4130-93A0-EF65866F251F.jpeg
BB075460-3996-4787-88A5-D75F64E2AEED.jpeg

gotta say sooooooo much better than moder c@rp.....
someone should snap it up....
plus you'll/theyll get your money back and prob more if it resells again in 5-10 years....

as a note...
not sure I'd like that kinda wallpaper in my workshop.....lol....
have a good weekend....

gotta say sooooooo much better than moder c@rp.....
someone should snap it up....
plus you'll/theyll get your money back and prob more if it resells again in 5-10 years....

as a note...
not sure I'd like that kinda wallpaper in my workshop.....lol....
have a good weekend....

Thanks! It’s actually a huge old table cloth to hide the rest of the stuff to avoid distractions😁

Glad you've sold it, well done buyer very nice lathe. I have one I'm doing up at the moment. I hope it turns out like yours lol. Tony

As originally supplied to schools and colleges for training purposes. Very reliable and can be adapted for all sorts such as sanding and polishing etc easy to maintain and very little to go wrong. This is a professional grade machine that will run for long periods. I have had several lathes over the years and this is the smoothest with no vibration at all
The machine is 240v single phase, and has 40” long bed. It has a reverse switch fitted and is 3 speeds
Breaks down into 3 bits
for transport but it’s a heavy machine probably about 200kg I have an engine crane that lifts it easily.
More compact than the Graduate model but a very capable lathe. Last one of these went to a professional bagpipe maker.

Has tool rests for in and outboard turning and a pair of 11” faceplates (Right hand and left hand) this can be used as a sanding disc in conjunction with the wooden box which clamps to base on outboard side as well as for more conventional turning.
3 full size chisels
Tailstock Chuck on Morse Taper 1 arbor with key, and a set of spur drive centres, revolving centres
Machine runs very smoothly with no trace of vibration. Weighs approx 200 kg beautiful machines to work on as everything feels solid.

Located in north Cumbria 10 miles away from Carlisle. CA7 and 15 miles from Penrith

£650

Assistance with loading is available at this end either in pieces or complete but feel free to bring a strong mate. Will fit in most cars with seats down.
Any questions just askView attachment 116633View attachment 116634View attachment 116635View attachment 116636View attachment 116637View attachment 116638View attachment 116639View attachment 116640View attachment 116641
Breaks down into 3 bits

3 full size chisels

£650

Assistance with loading is available at this end either in pieces or complete but feel free to bring a strong mate. Will fit in most cars with seats
"very capable lathe. Last one of these went to a professional bagpipe maker"

There are amateur bagpipe makers?
Please let it be true.

"very capable lathe. Last one of these went to a professional bagpipe maker"

There are amateur bagpipe makers?
Please let it be true.
My old metal work teacher from my school days in the 70s made Northumbrian pipes and his wife made the bag and bellows. He would never describe himself as a pro but was a very talented bloke!

Back