Hardwood flooring - praise for a supplier

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aragorn

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered some hardwood flooring (well, bamboo to be precise) from these guys.
The service was excellent. An hour or so after placing the order online, I received a courtesy call to confirm the order and stock availability. The girl also seemed to be sussing out if I knew what I was doing or not - presumably to offer advice. They refunded a sample I had bought months ago (and forgotten about) and delivery was 2 days later - today.

First thing, the driver rang very apologetic that he wouldn't be with me til after 5.30pm. I was very grateful! I hate waiting in all day for a delivery only to have it turn up so late. The driver rang a further two times during the day to keep me posted and when he arrived at 4.30 I was ready and waiting.
Service as it should be - and the bamboo looks fantastic as well. Hey - it is for an acupuncture clinic!

Hi Aragorn

That is excellent service.

Who were the delivery firm? I can't imagine such service from one of the regular transport companies.

Cheers
Neil

Arogorn

Glad you got the good service.

I ordered some 19mm T7G AWO flooring about a month ago for my conservatory from Good Timber, although the delivery charge was a bit steep there overall price was very comparable with other suppliers. I ordered 15m3 and ended up with less than 1/2 m3 left over.

It came with varying lenghts and was pre-finished.

Good friendly service with delivery within 48 hours. Highly recommended.

Waka

Aragorn - I've used them before too. They are pretty good. They did try some heavy selling tactics when I said I was getting underlay and trim from elsewhere. But kept me posted since they were out of stock - and delivery was as promised in the end if I remember. Of course it was pouring with rain - just what you don't want!
Cheers
Gidon

Funny this post should return today - I've just finished the flooring this evening. All 50m².
It looks lovely! Phew!

Latest posts

Back