"Harbo" - Sad News

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulm

IG paulm_outdoors
Reaction score
I'm not sure there are many left on the forum who would remember him, however Rod Bould, user name Harbo, sadly passed away recently after a brave eight year battle against cancer.

Rod wasn't a prolific poster on the forum but was a lovely person with a lot of practical skills and used to greatly enjoy the various woodworking shows and forum member meet ups that we used to have.

At peace at last. Thoughts are with his family.

It is sad to hear the news, especially as our paths crossed on the same route through illness. My thoughts go to his familiy and hope they know he wil be remembered by others as man with a kind and thoughtful heart

The family said that anybody that knew him are welcome, details of arrangements below

1633168380757.png

I've tried to sign up and post the information on "the other place" as I know Rod was probably more active over there in recent times, but doesn't seem to let me log in as yet. I think some of the folk here are active on both forums so please do feel free to share the information above to the folk there. Thanks

Latest posts

Back