HAPPY CHRISTMAS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirehorseman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Gals,
Don't know if this is the right section, but I just wanted to say.
A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY and thanks for all the help you have given me over the past few months.
And I have been sooooooo impressed with the stuff that Gill and Lyn do that I am going to have a go at it when I have finished the projects that the little woman wants.
Anyway. Thanks again one and all and all the very best to you and yours for the festive season.
Regards.
Trev.

:ho2 :ho2 and the same to you and yours and to all on the our merry forum many thanks to all for the advice and suggestions :deer

and the very best to all in the new year :eek:ccasion5:

martyn

..... and from the other Trev, too. The amount of knowledge and advice that exudes on this Forum is astounding, made even better by the abundance of good humour and wit that goes with it.

So thanks from me to one and all, and especially to Charley for making it all possible. =D> Oh, and the Mods. for keeping us in order. :roll: :wink:

With good wishes to all for a very happy and peaceful Christmas. :ho2 :ho2

Gotta go now - sounds like LOML is having an altercation with the cat who is attacking the Christmas tree. :roll: Better take a quick look. 8-[

Cheers,

Trev.

sugar2006+copy.jpg

And a very happy new year! :wink:

Yes,Happy Christmas to one and all from me also :D - may Santa fill all your stockings :wink:

Andrew

Hi all , a very merry xmas to everyone from deepest rural France,and thanks also for the great spirit in which this forum is conducted.

Dave in 79

shirehorseman":2pu2sw6f said:
... I have been sooooooo impressed with the stuff that Gill and Lyn do that I am going to have a go at it when I have finished the projects that the little woman wants.

Thank you for the compliment, Trev :D . Sorry I didn't acknowledge it earlier but it slipped by me somehow. I'm attributing that to the seasonal shopping madness gripping me right now. Today I even went and bought a pig's head :eek: ; I've always fancied having a go at making a proper brawn for Christmas. Anyway, I hope you'll find scrolling a pleasure when you get your round tuit and I'm sure you'll soon be showing us your intarsia, segmentation and fretwork with pride.

I'm sure I've said it elsewhere already, but Merry Christmas to you, Trev, and to everyone else here.

Gill

Gill i know your saving up for some new tools but a pigs head for christmas :shock: can you not get a little turkey :wink: :wink:

alf move over in that bunker ,what ear do you want off the pig .
frank

Frank... Duck!

No, that wasn't an incoming zider apple; it was the answer to your question about little turkeys :D. The last time we had a turkey, we were still eating it at Easter, courtesy of our freezer. So now we have duck at Christmas.

Incidentally, with three dogs in the household, there's going to be enough trouble over the pigs' ears without you and Alf popping over for lunch. Perhaps I could save you the brains, but on second thoughts they might be better than those I'm using at present ;) :) .

Gill

Back